As a community-minded and relationship-driven company, Accesso is committed to improving the communities in which we live and work.
We strive to positively impact communities by contributing time, space and skills to various community service projects throughout the year, where each individual office property plans activities to help their communities. In proud support of multiple local and national charitable organizations, we place a strong emphasis on giving back to these communities by hosting numerous charitable and non-profit events, volunteering conference facilities at no cost for community events, and by encouraging our clients and business employees to be actively involved in these philanthropic efforts.
National Charitable Drives
- Toys for Tots
- Souperbowl of Caring
- Blood Drives
Selected Regional Charitable Drives
- School supplies for disadvantaged children
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (education for the community)
- Operation Gratitude (collects toiletries, candy, and cards for the troops overseas)
- Homeless Hygiene Drive-City of Philadelphia organizes annually-collecting toiletries, socks, etc.
- Cops Helping Kids (raises money for the Police Athletic League
- Blood Drives
- Food Drives
- Backpack Buddy
- Hillside of Atlanta (Adolescent Treatment)
- Georgia Two Day Walk-Breast Cancer
- Atlanta Humane Society (homeless and abandoned animals
- Salvation Army Angel Tree-they adopt on average 100 kids for the whole campus-where tenants can select a child to include their Christmas list
- Hurricane Relief-donations
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- American Red Cross
- Wish Tree Project
- Cystic Fibrosis Climb for the Cure
By implementing corporate sustainability initiatives, we strive to create a significant, positive impact on the environment.
We are early adopters of cutting-edge technologies that deliver maximum building efficiencies, which have a positive environmental impact on our planet by reducing carbon footprint, and improve the quality of life by improving water and air quality. These initiatives help us truly make the world a better place one building at a time.
Please contact Alan Horowitz for information about events.
Please contact Daniel Goldstein for information about sustainability.