By Manny McCarty
July 30, 2023
Accesso, an investment manager and operator of multitenant office and multifamily assets, has overseen nearly 60K SF in lease agreements during the first five months of the year, including these deals:
- IHI Energy Solutions, a carbon reduction technologies company, signed a new 18K SF lease to relocate its corporate headquarters to Atrium at Park Ten, a 140K SF office property at 16340 Park Ten Plaza.
- Petrofac, an energy services company, signed a 16K SF expansion of its existing space, bringing its total footprint at the property to 26K SF. With these new signings, Atrium at Park Ten is now 98% occupied.
- Buffalo Bayou Resources, a company advising clients on mineral rights acquisitions, renewed its 10K SF lease at 3900 Essex, a 236K SF office tower at 3900 Essex Lane.
- KDDI America’s Houston branch signed a 3,300 SF lease at 3900 Essex.
- RBN Energy, an energy market analytics firm, signed a 4,300 SF lease at 3900 Essex.