Ensuring the health and safety of all who work at its properties is Company’s top priority
HALLANDALE BEACH, Fla. – April 27, 2020 – Accesso (or “the Company”), a fully integrated investment manager and operator of multi-tenant office buildings, today provided an update on new health measures it is implementing throughout its portfolio to ensure the safety of its tenants as they begin returning to the workplace following the peak of the COVID-19 outbreak. The measures, which closely adhere to all federal and local guidelines and the recommendations outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization, are intended to limit the use of high-touch surfaces and promote continued social distancing.
The steps Accesso is implementing to mitigate the risk of contracting the coronavirus at its properties include:
- Adding hand sanitizer stations throughout each property and providing protective wear when available;
- Reducing physical contact with high-touch surfaces by controlling access to all entry and exit points, elevators and common areas;
- Installing signage that reinforces the critical need for cleanliness and social distancing;
- Increasing the frequency with which buildings are professionally cleaned;
- Continuing to leverage the Blue Box™ cleaning technology on HVAC systems portfolio-wide to ensure each system is disinfected and each property is circulating the highest-quality air; and
- Enhancing communication with tenants to keep them well-informed of any potential occurrences of contamination, as well as encouraging temperature checks and phased attendance.
“As states throughout the country begin gradually reopening and lifting stay-at-home orders, we understand how critical it is to provide all tenants and employees at our properties with the cleanest and safest possible workplace environments,” said Brian Rosen, Chief Investment Officer at Accesso. “We have always prioritized the personal and professional well-being of our tenants, and we will continue to do everything we can to ensure the chances of contracting the virus at our buildings remains minimal. As an investor and owner of multi-tenant office properties, we understand how important workplaces will be in helping return a sense of normalcy and comfort to the workforce, and we are committed to doing our part. This is an evolving process that we will continue to refine, and we look forward to working as a trusted partner to our tenants, helping them return to work safely.”
Accesso is a full-service, vertically integrated commercial real estate investment manager, owner and operator that aims to provide superior returns to its U.S. and international individual and institutional investors. Accesso’s focus is on acquiring office properties in non-gateway metropolitan statistical areas, representing the fastest growing metropolitan cities and premier suburban submarkets throughout the U.S. Accesso’s property portfolio includes 34 office properties covering 16 million square feet. Its affiliate, Accesso Services LLC, provides proactive, cost-efficient property management services with an owner’s mindset. Accesso Partners LLC is headquartered in Hallandale Beach, FL. and has offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Houston and Minneapolis.
Megan Kivlehan, Matthew Chudoba and Greg Michaels
ICR on behalf of Accesso